- Online ServicesPay Fines, Transcripts...
- Forms & FilingForms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-HelpSelf-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- DivisionsCivil, Criminal, Family...
- General InfoLocal Rules, ADA, Maps...
Home » General Info
- Standing Order 22-003
- Standing Order 22-002
- Standing Order 22-001
- Standing Order 21-003
- Standing Order 21-001
- Standing Order 19-005
- Standing Order 19-004
- Standing Order 19-003
- Standing Order 19-002
- Standing Order 19-001
- Standing Order 15-002
- Standing Order 13-003
- Standing Order 13-002
- Standing Order 11-001
- Standing Order 09-001
- Standing Order 07-001
- Direct all inquiries to the Court Executive Officer
- Any request for information, to copy or inspect a judicial administrative record should be made in letter form request, addressed to:
Court Executive Officer
Del Norte Superior Court
450 H Street, Room 209
Crescent City, CA 95531
- Del Norte Superior Court is open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, excluding judicial holidays.
- Use Case Inquiry to review the case information available electronically.
- If further information is required, fill out the form “Request for Records Form” and fax it directly to our office at 707-465-4005.
- Please allow at least 3 business days to hear from our office.
- Research requests are subject to a $15 research fee + $.50 per page copied.
- The Del Norte Superior Court is committed to providing the safest remote appearance option available at this time. Pursuant to California Rule of Court 3.672, CourtCall is available for remote appearances with prior approval from the Court. Once you have prior approval, please contact CourtCall at https://courtcall.com/ or call them at (888) 882-6878.